WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS TO WHITE LABELING?
Maybe you’re not convinced that white labeling is cost-effective. Maybe having your brand name on a third-party platform isn’t that essential. Well, we know white labeling and we’ve compiled a list of reasons that explain why white labeling can be very useful.
1. White labeling boosts the visibility of your brand. If the organization you run requires you to offer multiple services or products from third-parties, paying extra for white labeling on all the products you offer is a great way to proliferate your brand while increasing awareness of your brand.
2. White labeling strengthens the loyalty of clients. iFollowAlerts has been time-tested for dependability and user satisfaction. Every time a client uses our white-labeled product and sees your name attached, they will associate it with safety and security and their loyalty to your brand will increase.
3. White labeling allows you to take advantage of our expert work. In that this is our core business, our developers have the focus and expertise to in all likelihood make a product better than you can. All you need do is pay for the white labeling privilege and enjoy slapping your brand name on our quality work.
4. White labeling provides your brand with a refined product. Our tools have already gone through beta tests, revisions, troubleshooting, and many other fine-tuning processes. Rather than going through the growing pains of launching your own virtual security Platform you can use an already-polished program with your name attached.
5. White labeling saves you time and money. Creating your own platform from scratch might sound like a great idea at some point, but unless you’ve done it (successfully) before, you probably aren’t aware of all the energy and resources that go into creating an original platform. Why waste time reinventing the wheel when you can white-label ours?
6. It gives you the luxury of choice. White labeling opens up a world of program options for your business. When you purchase a program that is being used by 100’s or 1000’s of other companies, changes can not be easily made. Some changes can’t be made at all unless they benefit all users equally. With our White Label product, many companies have been able to quickly implement new ideas in days. Not months.
7. White labeling takes the pressure off. If something goes wrong with our program we will take complete responsibility and work on a fix or update for the service. Rest assured, you can sit back and benefit from a great platform while someone else does the troubleshooting.
8. White labeling is like having an in-house developer, for a fraction of the cost. Maybe you really like the idea of building your own product, but you probably also like to focus on what your organization does best. If you develop your own Safety Platform from scratch, you are looking at investing tons of money and time, with no guarantee of the functionality of the final program. When you use our program and white label it, you’re retroactively paying developers to create a program for your business. And of course, paying for white labeling is a whole lot cheaper than paying a developer to build you a product.
WHITE LABELING IS WORTH THE COST!
White labeling allows you to stand on the shoulders of our talented developers, all under the name of your own brand. We think those are excellent reasons that show white labeling is worth every penny.